Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Exciting News

My youngest brother, Kevin, who is almost 14 years younger than me is getting married. He proposed to his girlfriend of 2 years last weekend. They met at Willamette University in Salem and have been together ever since. They traveled to Europe this summer for a few months and then returned to go their seperate ways. Kevin is attending Colorado University at Boulder and his fiance' Allison is finishing her degree at Willamette U. I guess the distance really made Kevin think about their future together. It must've been harder than he thought it would be. Apparently his proposal was very romantic and she gladly accepted. :)

Allison is a sweetheart and my kids absolutely love her. They told me a couple of months ago that they wanted her to be their aunt. I told them not to get their hopes up, because Uncle Kevin still had a lot of schooling to finish. Well they got their wish sooner than I thought they would. We are all extremely happy and she will make a wonderful addition to the family.

No comments: